You will need:
Verse API Key
Your CINC API key and platform domain name
Available Zap Functions:
Automatically log SMS conversations, notes, call attempts, and emails in CINC so you have a complete interaction history with each lead/contact.
End Verse Engagement from CINC
Connect your CINC Account in Zapier to Get Started
You can either start a new zap, or select 'My Apps' on Zapier's homepage. When prompted, enter your CINC API key and domain name:
Automatically send new leads created in CINC to Verse
1. Start by searching for and selecting Commissions Inc. Zapier app for the Trigger (as shown below). Please Note: The Zapier integration must be enabled by the team leader with CINC support. Their Zapier app is also available by invite only
2. Next, choose the “New Lead" trigger and press the blue “Continue” button (as shown below).
3. Connect to your CINC account to ensure we are receiving your team’s leads. You will need your team’s Zapier API key, which can be found in CINC under “Profile and Settings”, then “Integrations”.
4. Next, Zapier will show samples to set up your Zap. Once you reach the screen below, please select one of the samples provided and then click “Continue.”
Congratulations! You’ve now completed the first step of your zap. Next we’ll finish building your zap to send your leads to Verse.io.
Step 2 - Action to Send Lead to Verse.io
Now that you’ve completed the first step, we are going to setup your new leads to come to Verse.io, including the personal details of the owner assigned. This lead assignment will allow our Concierge team to contact your team member directly about their new leads!
1. Search for and choose Verse.io’s Zapier app.
2. Once you click on Verse.io Zapier app, you’ll need to select the action. Please choose “Create Lead” and then select “Save + Continue”.
4. Once you’ve connected the account, your profile will be visible back on the main Zapier page. Select your account, and then press “Save + Continue”.
5. Click on the button next to each field to see options from your CRM or webhook. Match the options to the closest field in Verse.io.
Note: if you are making this zap with CINC, you will need to use Zapier’s paths functionality to ensure that we receive your buyer and seller leads correctly.
6. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see fields for the owner contact details (they all start with the word “Owner”). This is how we’ll know who the lead is assigned to. If a piece of information is not provided, we will use the details provided within your team’s Verse.io dashboard.
7. Send a test lead to Verse.io. We will likely receive the test lead if the sample from the first step included accurate contact information, but please continue regardless of the test.
8. Don’t forget to turn on your new Zap!
You should be all set with lead assignment with Zapier. Please let our team know if you need additional assistance at support@Verse.io!
Adding Verse.io Notes to CINC
CINC has the ability for us to add our communication and lead summaries as notes in their CRM. To begin this setup, please log into your Zapier account and press the orange “Make a Zap” button. Below are instructions on how to set up this specific zap.
Step 1 - Trigger from Verse.io
1. Start by searching for and selecting Verse.io’s Zapier app for the Trigger (as shown above). If you can’t find Verse.io’s Zapier app, please contact our team at support@Verse.io. Next, choose the “New Lead Activity" trigger and press the blue “Continue” button (as shown below).
2. Now you can connect your Verse.io account to Zapier. Press the “+ Add New Account.”
3. The screen below will pop up asking for your Verse.io API key. To access this information, please log into your Verse.io dashboard. Your specific API key can be found under “Settings,” then “Connections” on the bottom left hand side of the page. Once you have copied the API key in your Verse.io dashboard, please paste it into this field as shown and press “Yes, Continue.”
4. Now you should see your Verse.io account connect to Zapier. When you are ready, please click “Test+ Continue”.
6. Congratulations! You’ve now completed the first step of your zap. Next, we’ll finish building our zap by adding an Action step. Click on the second area below to choose an Action app.
Step 2 - Action for CINC
1. Add CINC as the app. Please Note: This Zapier integration must be enabled by the team leader.
Once you’ve added this app, please select “Add Note" as the action and press the blue “Save + Continue” button.
2. Connect to your CINC account to ensure our activity goes to your CRM.
3. [IF NOT CONNECTED YET] Retrieve your team’s API key from your CINC account by clicking on the dropdown in the top right hand corner. Here choose “Profile and Settings”, then Integrations. If your Zapier integration is enabled you will see your API key here - otherwise, you can contact CINC support for help.
Paste in your API key, type in your unique CINC domain and press “Yes, Continue.” Then test the connection and click the blue “Continue” button.
4. Next, you can edit the note template so our communication appears correctly in CINC. The first important field to map is the “Email Address.” This is what CINC will use to find the right lead to associate the note with in your account. Select “Lead Email” as the dropdown option for this field.
5. Use the “Notes” field to send our activity back to Commissions, Inc.. Select “Verse.io Note” from the dropdown to add all our communication to your CRM. Optional: After insert “Verse.io Note, you can also add the “Lead Link” if you would like to include a quick link to the lead in the Verse.io Dashboard.
6. When you have set up the template correctly, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the blue “Continue” button. Next, Zapier will ask to test the zap, which will not work since our test information likely won’t match a contact in your account. The best way to see if the zap is working is to submit a test lead through your CINC website, then wait about 5-15 minutes for the notes to transfer.
7. Before sending a live test, please make sure to turn the toggle on and name your new creation! The zap must be turned on in order to work for live leads!
Please let our team know if you need additional assistance at support@Verse.io.